Welcome to EVOLVE Security Conference 2013
Changes in Perception and Thinking – A 'Major Shift' in IT Security for 2013
The rise of Cyber threats, Cloud computing, Social media and employees bringing their own devices to work are resulting in radical changes in how enterprises manage IT security. The above, as well as an “information explosion” in the enterprise, are putting pressure on enterprise IT professionals and vendors by both making some existing IT infrastructures obsolete as well bringing about new ways of doing business and securing data.
With a host of unknown unknowns, anticipating the future is challenging. The time has come to embrace new security policy ideas and make information security and risk management more predictable and manageable.
The EVOLVE Security Conference 2013 takes a comprehensive look at a 'Major Shift' in IT Security brought about by current BYOD Trends, growing Cloud Computing and Emerging Cyber Threats, revealing strategies to empower the business while effectively managing risk in the modern IT landscape.
This thought leadership event brings together the industry-defining keynote speakers and Security experts into the hottest discussion topics on Data Security and Risk Management across key milieus of IT.
Hot topics to be covered
- Advanced Security Technology and Innovation
- Consumerisation of IT in enterprise; Mobile Security and Managing mobile devices
- Cloud, Virtualisation, and Data Centre Security
- Report on Threats landscape & Latest Trends of Cybercriminals
- Major Targeted Attacks & Custom Defence Strategy
- Cost Consolidation Best Practices
- Achieving and Maintaining Regulatory Compliance
Why attend EVOLVE 2013?
- Hear from Industry Experts and an ICT Analyst on the latest trends, insight, opportunities, and challenges on Cyber threats, Consumerisation and Cloud Computing
- Gain understanding of how you can help your organisation reap the agility and productivity gains on offer from this the current industry transformation while staying safe
- Opportunity to access the valuable ideas and experience of key industry figures
- Exchange knowledge, opinions, and network with IT professionals from leading organisations across industry
Who should attend?
Business and IT professionals in enterprise-wide security, risk management or critical infrastructure:
- CIOs, CISOs and CFOs, and chief security, risk, compliance, process and technology officer
- VP and Directors of IT
- Network security executives and directors
- Infrastructure and Datacentre Managers
- Security Managers
- Governance, risk, compliance and privacy executives
- Finance, audit, legal risk and compliance regulators
- Trend Micro Resellers, Channel Partners, Distributors, and Alliances
- Associations, Analysts, Key media